I regularly write about taking small steps towards your goal of beating your dental fear. Here is just another way where we could help you take a small step toward success. The open night is a great chance to pop along and meet the team on a non dental visit when you know that nothing else will be happening. The evening is entirely free.
- Discover new ways to beat the 7 most common dental fears
- Enjoy a glass of wine or soft drink and chat informally with our team ( it does not even have to be about teeth!)
- Get direct help and tips to beat your dental fear direct from our expert team
- Get answers to any nagging worries our doubts that you have
- A free goody bag for everyone who attends
Some of our most experienced team members will be on hand to chat and answer your questions. Whether it is a question about your dental health, the nervous patient programme or just a fear that you really seem to be stuck on we would be delighted to see you. The team love getting to know new people and will be very happy to talk to you on any subject you wish, dental or otherwise. The evening is held in our reception hall and waiting room so there will be absolutely no dental equipment on show and you won’t even need to go anywhere near a dental surgery unless you want to. You are also most welcome to bring along a friend, family member or significant other for moral support.