Ways To Restore Your Natural Smile
Restorative dentistry is a type of dentistry that treats missing teeth, cavities, broken teeth, chips and cracks and stains. Here are some restorative dentistry options.
– A filling, bonding, or crown can fix a decayed tooth and prevent further damage from cavities.
– Dental implants are long-term artificial replacements for a missing tooth or teeth.
– A dental bridge is a solution for people with multiple missing teeth in a row.
– Dentures are also artificial teeth to replace a large number of teeth and can be removed.
– Veneers are used to cover teeth that are chipped, cracked, stained or uneven.
Visit your dentist to have your natural smile restored.
Read more here: